- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Harderwijk
- Prices are without 0.85 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast exclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 14:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 12:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
Cultural Harderwijk 2-daysAvailability
Hotel Harderwijk op de Veluwe
- 1 x overnight stay in a luxurious hotel room with whirlpool
- 1 x generous breakfast buffet
- 1 x delicious 3-course dinner
- Entrance ticket City Museum and Marius van Dokkum Museum
Visit the cozy Hanze town of Harderwijk in combination with a wonderful stay at Hotel Harderwijk. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings and visit one of the surprising art exhibitions in the Stadsmuseum. Afterwards we serve a delicious three-course dinner in our atmospheric restaurant. In the museum you will learn more about the rich and varied history of Harderwijk (Hanseatic city, Zuiderzee city and university city). The building itself is also impressive. The museum is housed in a former patrician house from around 1790.
From May 26, 2018 Harderwijk is a museum richer. The Marius van Dokkum Museum opened its doors on May 26 in the former Cutting Room of the University of Harderwijk. This striking historic location has been given a new and unique destination after a thorough renovation: a museum dedicated to the work of a living artist.
- If you are in possession of a musem card, please let us know. The entrance ticket will be replaced by a voucher for coffee and pastries served in our attractive hotel bar.
- Packages are based on 2 persons, single supplement is € 35,- per room, per night.
- When you bring a baby, we place a baby cot in the room for € 10, - per night. If you do not want this, you can indicate at the time of booking that you will provide it yourself.
- Look on www.stadsmuseum-harderwijk.nl for the current expositions and opening hours.