- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Goes
- Prices are without 1.35 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 14:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 11:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
- 2x Overnight stay
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x 3 course menu (Fridag, Saterday and Sunday replaced by our Live Cooking Buffet)
- 1x Visit "Slot Oostende" with beer tasting
- 1x Bike rental for one day
- 1x Route map for bikes Midden Zeeland including our regional tips
Characteristic of the surroundings of Goes are of course the mussels and oysters from Yerseke and the Zeeland hinterland with the many fruit orchards, where in the summer months along the road often delicious fresh fruit is sold. It is also wonderful to cycle over the beautiful flower dikes and along the Veerse Meer or the Oosterschelde.
Slot Ostend is a historic place, perhaps the earliest built-up place of Goes where beer was brewed. From now on there is life in the brewery again! In the former castle you can enjoy a delicious beer package. Here you will get 4 brewed beers (15 cl per glass) brewed in your own brewery with the matching Slot Oostende XL beer bite bowl, these snacks consist of sausages, cheese, olives and warm chicken bites.
* Explanation on content arrangement:
A table will be reserved for you on the day of arrival. On Friday and Saturday you can have the 3-course dinner replaced by the live cooking buffet including coffee / tea (on availability). If you wish to convert your table reservation to another day and / or wish to make use of the live cooking buffet, we would like to hear from you.
Children (4 to 12 years) use the Children's menu.
Slot Oostende is open daily from 10.00. If you use the beer tasting on Friday or Saturday, reservations are necessary.
The bikes will be reserved for the second day of your stay (the day after arrival). If you wish to change this, we would like to hear from you.