- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Emmen
- Prices are without 1.40 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 14:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 12:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
Wildlands Package - 2 nights
Go on a global expedition in one day!
The park is divided in; the jungle, the Arctic and the savannah.|
You will come across different animals from all continents; Asian elephants, lions, camels, Humboldt penguins, polar bears and many more.
Come face to face with wild animals on the savannah!
Price per adult: € 154.50 per person
Price per child (3 to 11 years): € 86.50 per person (based on a stay with parents in the room)
Important package information:
- Pay attention! At Van der Valk Hotel Emmen we use a children's age from 3 to 11 years. By babies we mean children from 0 to 2 years!
- Babies (0-2 years) are free unless you want to reserve a baby cot, a € 12.50 per night. Dinner is not included
- The buffet is only on Saturdays except for public holidays and events. The times for this buffet are 18:00 or 18:30
- If you opt for the Live Cooking buffet, there is a surcharge for drinks (domestic spirits) of € 6.50 per adult and € 4.50 per child (3 to 11 years). These prices can be different during public holidays.
Is your desired hotel no longer available? Then select a different date.
Please note: this package has limited availability.
- 2 nights
- 2x breakfast buffet
- 2x 3 course meal or Live Cooking Buffet on Saturday*
- Ticket Wildlands Adventure Zoo per person
The selected date is not available for the configured length of stay.
The selected date is not available.
The selected date is not available for your specified travel group or stay period.
very nice, but room for improvement
The room was very nice, large and nicely set up with access to a balcony. But: due to its location close to the main entrance it was a little more noisy than I would have liked. No sleep-in Saturday because some members of an oldtimer rallye revved up their cars engines loudly and for a prolonged period of time.