The capital of the Netherlands is easily accessible from Oostzaan by car or bike and is therefore an ideal destination for citrytrip from our hotel.
This "world city" has many faces. It is a beautiful historic city with numerous monuments and the cultural possibilities are endless. The canals with houseboats, the beautiful mansions and the cozy cafes give the city a unique character. Amsterdam has many places that appeal to the imagination. De Wallen, one of the most famous red-light districts in the world, attracts a lot of tourists.
During your stay we will serve you a tasty 3-course arrangement menu in our cozy restaurant, during the evening enjoy a drink in our bar or take a swim on the 6th floor in our wellness.
The next day you sail along the highlights of Amsterdam. Opposite the Central Stations is the boarding place of the cruise through the canals of Amsterdam. The cruise lasts an hour and passes the famous sights of the center, through audio commentary you will be informed about everything you see. On the day of the canal cruise you are able to use our shuttle service, please keep in mind the times of the shuttle for the return trip.
During your stay you relax in one of our comfortable rooms and there is an extensive breakfast buffet waiting for you in our restaurant the next morning.
Summer season (March18-November3): Daily every 30 min. between 10 AM and 10 PM
Winter season (November4-March17): Daily every 30 min. between 10 AM and 10 PM
(Times are subject to change without notice)
- Based on availability (arrival only on Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
- Prices are based on 2 people per room
- Single person supplement € 45.00 per night.
- Children's price € 89.00 per child up to 11 years of age (minimum 2 adults in the room and maximum 1 child per room)*
* Only bookable directly through the hotel and based on availability, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020-8207600. For children who have booked at the kids price, a children's menu is included with dinner (this is not the same menu as for adults). If you have booked for a baby in the package, then no dinner is included and you must pay for any ordered drinks or dishes for the baby separately.