- Parking is free of charge at Airporthotel Düsseldorf
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 14:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 12:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
New Year's Eve Arrangement - 3 days
From our exclusive rooms you have a fantastic view over the city and especially over the fireworks in Düsseldorf. If you prefer to be in the middle of happening, Düsseldorf, with its famous Old Town, offers many events to celebrate New Year’s Eve for those who are spontaneous.
For relaxation, our spacious fitness and spa area with a fantastic view over Düsseldorf is at your disposal. Make your stay unforgettable and end the evening with a visit in our restaurant ZiZou with seasonal, regional and international cuisine. After a restful night in the best bed of the city, our rich breakfast buffet awaits you the next morning.
€ 112,00 per person in a Comfort Double Room
Single supplement: € 88,50
Children (in parents room): 0-3 years free of charge, 4-17 years € 20,00 per child
Good to know:
- there is no New Year's Eve party in the hotel
- our kitchen is open on New Year's Eve from 5 to 8 pm
- our stylish Beau Bar awaits you with a variety of drinks and the Chef de Bar will spoil you until 1 am with award-winning cocktails and fine whiskeys.
- late check out on January 1st until 3 pm
- late-riser breakfast on January 1st until 2 pm
Is your desired hotel no longer available? Then select a different date.
Please note: this package has limited availability.
- 2x overnight stays in a Comfort room
- 2x rich breakfast buffet
- 1x glas of Prosecco per person
- late check out until 3 pm on January 1st
- including 2 bottles of water from the minibar
- free use of fitness and wellness facilities
- free parking
- free WIFI
The selected date is not available for the configured length of stay.
The selected date is not available.
The selected date is not available for your specified travel group or stay period.
Great hotel, lovely room, enjoyable stay
I stayed twice in August whilst on business in Ratingen, I usually stay in other hotels in town, however the Valk is much nicer hotel, with a great gym and wellness area, and I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are very modern definitely a step up from other local hotels, I had had great views from the 7th floor, the food was good, and the promotional price in August was very attractive, Its a shame I only get to stay when the rates are reduced! I could happily be there every week instead of the other places.