From our exclusive rooms you have a fantastic view over the city and especially over the fireworks in Düsseldorf. If you prefer to be in the middle of happening, Düsseldorf, with its famous Old Town, offers many events to celebrate New Year’s Eve for those who are spontaneous.
For relaxation, our spacious fitness and spa area with a fantastic view over Düsseldorf is at your disposal. Make your stay unforgettable and end the evening with a visit in our restaurant ZiZou with seasonal, regional and international cuisine. After a restful night in the best bed of the city, our rich breakfast buffet awaits you the next morning.
€ 112,00 per person in a Comfort Double Room
Single supplement: € 88,50
Children (in parents room): 0-3 years free of charge, 4-17 years € 20,00 per child
Good to know:
- there is no New Year's Eve party in the hotel
- our kitchen is open on New Year's Eve from 5 to 8 pm
- our stylish Beau Bar awaits you with a variety of drinks and the Chef de Bar will spoil you until 1 am with award-winning cocktails and fine whiskeys.
- late check out on January 1st until 3 pm
- late-riser breakfast on January 1st until 2 pm